On Sunday, November 20, please join CycleTRaX for the Matthew Shenkman Memorial Ride and raise funds for Chrysalis. Together, we will honor his memory as well as recognize the work of Chrysalis – an organization focused on changing lives through jobs and providing a second chance.
If you are interested in riding with us in honor of Matthew, please follow the Sign Up instructions below. Can’t make it to class but still want to support? Join the team anyway and be a virtual rider, raise funds for Chrysalis, and we’ll give you a shout out from our saddles on Sunday!
JOIN THE MATTHEW SHENKMAN MEMORIAL RIDE TEAM:
- Visit our Team Page on everydayhero.com
- Click the orange "Join Team" button
- Follow everydayhero’s instructions to set up your Supporter Page!
- Set your personal fundraising goal – donations made to your personal fundraising goal will also be tallied on the Team Page. CycleTRaX has set a team goal of $10,000. The fundraising goal that you set will help us get there!
- Add your info – including a profile photo!
- Tell us why you are riding – update the personal story that will be featured on your page.
- Start fundraising – everydayhero’s share buttons will post to your Facebook and Twitter!
- Now you’re a part of The Matthew Shenkman Memorial Ride team!
If you Want to Ride:
You can either have us Register you for a class (818)932-9354 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can make a profile on the CycleTRaX website (www.cycle-trax.com), check the schedule on November 20th and use the promo code 0415 to pay for the class.
Start fundraising! We are grateful to have you by our side as we remember Matthew. Thank you in advance for your generosity, it means a lot! Check out some of everydayhero’s fundraising tips. These should help you start reaching out to your network.